Moving outdoors to the natural habitat!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 2: Weekly Update

My SMART goal was to stop using plastic water bottles and use a reusable bottle. It was tough at first because I was out running errands and I figured a grocery store or wal mart type store would have those kind of water bottles, but I could not find any anywhere! So for a few days I used one that my roommate had in the cupboard until I could find one for myself. When I finally got a chance at school, I went to the school store and had quite a few to choose from. I found one that even had its own tag from BioGreen Bottles.


On the tag it says "This bottle is 100% biodegradable, recycable, reusable. BPA, DEHA and DEHP free. It is made from recycles materials also. I'm excited to know that I have something better than a plain plastic water bottle and something that will last me a long time. This week I learned how simple it can be to change one small thing that can help the environment. Things aren't always that simple though. Next week, I plan on keeping up with using my new bottle. I take it with me everywhere! Class, gym, in the car, next to my bed...I'm constantly carrying it with me.

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 2 hosted by Eco-Chic with Amy.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you didn't get just an ordinary plastic bottle! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got a pretty good water bottle ;). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete