Moving outdoors to the natural habitat!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 9: Weekly Update

MY SMART GOAL

My SMART goal is to use a reusable water bottle instead of plastic bottles. It is very unhealthy for the environment and for me to be using plastic water bottles over and over.


"I will use a reusable water bottle 100% of the time 7 days a week."

SUCCESSES AND CHALLENGES

I've been doing good still, remembering to bring it to work and school. I had it for my ride back up to Duluth after Thanksgiving so that was nice. One of the days, I worked at my other job, which I haven't worked at in about 2 months. I remembered to bring it to work with me, but I forgot to bring it home! I used my roommate's water bottle for the time being, until I could get back to the mall to pick it up. I have it back with me now, and I'm about to bring it to work with me again. Not the job where I will forget it though!

FEELINGS

Things are winding down, and I'm still going strong. I'm happy I did this because I was always wanting to get a reusable water bottle, but didn't really have the time or motivation to actually look for one. Now all that's over with and I use it all the time! I'm happy about it!

PLANS FOR NEXT WEEK...

I will be keeping my goal the same, and I will not forget my bottle anywhere! It will stay by my side at all times!


Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 9 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic With Amy.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I never really had the motivation to complete a goal like this, but it's nice to finally achieve your goal

    ReplyDelete