Moving outdoors to the natural habitat!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 1: My SMART Goal

I constantly have a bottle of water with me at school and next to my bed at home. They are left over plastic water bottles from when I purchased water at a gas station or something. For my lifestyle change, I'm going to use something other than plastic water bottles to carry around with me. Sure, I recycle the plastic water bottles after using them for a while, but why use more and more when I could be using the same thing over and over? It may be just a glass of water next to my bed that I refill each night, or an aluminum bottle or coffee mug that I carry with me to school.
Based on that, my SMART goal for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change project is:
     "I will use an aluminum water bottle or coffee mug 100% of the time 7 days a week for the next 10 weeks"
NO PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES!!!!

I also blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 1 Linky Party hosted by Eco-Chic with Amy.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same smart goal, I think it is a great way to help out the environment! I use a ton of water bottles and pop bottles so I am really happy to change that and use a re usable bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good SMART goal! I use the same water bottle everyday and I love it! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete