Moving outdoors to the natural habitat!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 7: Weekly Update

MY SMART GOAL


My SMART goal is to use a reusable water bottle instead of plastic bottles. It is very unhealthy for the environment and for me to be using plastic water bottles over and over.


"I will use an aluminum water bottle 100% of the time 7 days a week for the next 10 weeks"

SUCCESSES AND CHALLENGES

I did better this week at remembering to bring my water bottle to work. I didn't forget a single time! I continue to bring it with me to school everyday and while I'm driving. It helps me avoid giving in to drinking pop when I have it with me, because I feel it is a waste to even bring it with me if I'm not going to be using it. I'm happy I kept remembering it!

FEELINGS

I feel better this week about my goal than last week, because I didn't forget to bring it to work with me. It's nice to have my bottle sitting next to my bed every night when I wake up thirsty, or if I'm sitting in bed doing homework. I'll even carry it down to the living room with me when I go down there to sit and do homework or just watch tv for a bit.

PLANS FOR NEXT WEEK...

I will be keeping my goal the same. I didn't forget to bring my bottle to work at all, so I don't quite feel a need to buy a new bottle to keep in my locker there. I will continue to bring it with me everywhere and use it to keep me healthy!


Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 7 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic With Amy.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have gotten this goal under control. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went better for you this week:)Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete