Moving outdoors to the natural habitat!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Share and Voice 8: Eco-Friendly and Organic Gift Ideas

http://www.findgift.com/Categories/Eco-Friendly/


With the holiday season coming up, some of us might be thinking about getting gifts for our friends and family. This website has many gift ideas that are eco-friendly and there are some great ideas on here! My roommate does a lot of creative cooking, and on this website I found organic vanilla. Definitely something she would be interested in! There is a coffee cup that looks like a plain paper cup that you would get at a coffee shop, but the title of the cup even says "I am not a paper cup". I thought that was really cute. There are some interesting things on this website and some great gift ideas! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you posted this! I will be looking through the website shortly! =)

    ReplyDelete